AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant 3D Equipment will not show shaded in Navisworks Manage 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1066 Views, 4 Replies

Plant 3D Equipment will not show shaded in Navisworks Manage 2013

When we open .dwg files from Plant 3D 2013 in Navisworks Manage 2013 equipment will NOT show up as shaded (see example-01.jpg) even though we have changed the Navisworks option for Rendering of .dwg files to be "Shaded" (see example-02.jpg?

Has anyone else run accross this? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sharonleong8985
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem as well.. It just happened when i turn on my navisworks this morning. I tried to open other files it also the same. And not only the Equipments. The elbow of the pipelines also turn into wireframe. 

Untitled1.png

Message 3 of 5

have you tried going to the Options Editor-Expand File Readers-Click on DWG/DXF-Change DWG Loader Version to your current version-close and restart Navisworks.
Message 4 of 5
sharonleong8985
in reply to: Anonymous

I have solved my issue with the wireframe equipment and elbow. It is done by uninstal and  reinstall the object enabler of plant 3d. But uninstalling cannot be done from Remove Program in control panel. Must use uninstall from the object enabler uninstaller.

Message 5 of 5

Missing elbows and fittings from plant 3d - if problem lies in the object enablers for plant 3d. -
Solution: to uninstall the object enablers RUN the unisntaller in C:\Autodesk\AutoCAD_Plant_3D_2014_Object_Enabler_English_Win_64Bit\x64\en-US\PLNT3DOE\PLNT3DOE.msi
- Then Run Plant 3d object enablers installer again to install back the OE. - Run Naviswork with the NWC file deleted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost