AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Contributor
dgrant775
Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)

Piping Connections - Optional Properties Mismatch Problems

155 Views, 1 Replies
03-06-2012 01:41 PM

I'm getting a Piping Connections Optional Properties Mismatch error message box with "Pressure Class: Component 1 is <>, Component 2 is <>".  At every move of the mouse this continues to message.  I tried to turn all optional property matches off in the Connections-Joints, but something is still giving me problems.  We're at the conceptual level on the project so I'd really be interested in learning how to suppress all of these connection errors.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

DGrant

*Expert Elite*
dave.wolfe
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

Re: Piping Connections - Optional Properties Mismatch Problems

03-07-2012 05:16 AM in reply to: dgrant775

IMO, the best thing to do is make sure the Pressure Classes have a value and match.  Does it occur on particular components? If you create a blank drawing and drop in a pipe with a flanged valve, does it occur?

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

ECAD, Inc.
Tips and Tricks on our blog: Process Design, from the Outside

A P3D Authorized Reseller
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.