AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipework Loosing properties

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
darren.goodman
415 Views, 4 Replies

Pipework Loosing properties

Hi

I have pipework loosing its properties.

I had drawn CS150 spec pipe run with bends etc, when it was hovered over it gave me the normal hover properties box.

About a week later and it has been moved about and other work done in the adjacent area, gone back to alter it and it has lost its Plant 3d grips and now has only its layer ?

Any help - these seems to happen alot

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Darren

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Dan.Scales
in reply to: darren.goodman

Hi,

We have had a few reports of this issue occurring for users and our development team are currently investigating the problem.

Unfortunately at the moment the only fix for pipes that have lost the correct properties is to redraw.

With regard to the cause, we believe it may be related to selecting very large numbers of components at the same time although it is proving to be difficult to reproduce.

Thanks,
Dan 

Dan Scales
Message 3 of 5
Dan.Scales
in reply to: Dan.Scales

Hi,

Could you confirm if your projects are SQLite or Server based?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Scales
Message 4 of 5
darren.goodman
in reply to: Dan.Scales

Hi Dan We are Server based. Regards Darren Goodman CAD Coordinator Direct: 01480 326317 Mobile: 07966 233629 darren.goodman@imtech.co.uk Joint Venture between Galliford Try & Imtech Process Ltd, Anglian Water - Spencer House Hurricane Close (Off Spitfire Close) Ermine Business Park Huntingdon Cambridgeshire PE29 6XY www.imtech-process.co.ukOur Vision: "To be the first choice engineering and delivery partner for the water, waste and energy industries" P Before you print please think about the ENVIRONMENT
Message 5 of 5
Dan.Scales
in reply to: darren.goodman

Thanks for the information.

I will pass it onto our developers.

Dan

Dan Scales

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost