AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Spec Update Dialog Refresh

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
BSchwartzkopf
294 Views, 0 Replies

Pipe Spec Update Dialog Refresh

Is there a way to refresh or clean out the dimensional spec update tool palette after you update parts? I want to see what items have been updated from the spec and the only way I have figured out to see a clean version of the dimensional spec update is to change the spec and re-run the process.

Here is my issue:

When I do a spec update check without changing anything. P3D says there are no updates to be made. Yet when I do change a single fitting in the spec. Then do a spec update it repopulates the dialog with data I have changed the fitting and also with data that was changed the first time it was put in ie. a valve. So I then pick those two items to update I assume they get updated. I try to spec update check and P3D says no updates. So I then change another item and do a refresh. The dialog populates with the changed item and the same valve that was on there previously. How do I get that dialog to refresh without changing the spec or how do I get the valve to update and get removed from the list?

Thanks

Ben

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost