AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Contributor
rerskins
Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

P3d Line Group service list description not saving.

225 Views, 1 Replies
02-06-2013 10:26 AM

For a project that we have, the client has specified the service codes that they'd like to have displayed in the line number. I've edited the selection list properties to only have the six values required under "Services". FG - Fuel Gas, FW - Fire Water, HC - Hydrocarbon, IA - Instrument Air, NI - Nitrogen, PW - Potable Water. 

The HC and NI are new and custom to this project, but the other four use the default value but a different description than the program default. If I change the description to what we want it to be, the changes are not saved and the list reverts back to the defaults. For three of these descriptions there isn't a problem. The only one that is a problem is PW, the default is Process Water, but our client has chosen PW to be Potable Water. 

Should I create a new selction list for our client services or can the default be forced to cooperate?

Attached is a screen capture of the Services List Properties and the description values. 

Thank you for your help.

Ryan.

Contributor
aaronkromm9890
Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: P3d Line Group service list description not saving.

02-12-2013 09:35 AM in reply to: rerskins

There used to be some bugs surrounding the "Services" lists that might still be present.  I made a new list myself which for example I called "Process" which then does the same thing Services would.  I would probably recommend this route.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.