AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P3d Line Group service list description not saving.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rerskins
610 Views, 2 Replies

P3d Line Group service list description not saving.

For a project that we have, the client has specified the service codes that they'd like to have displayed in the line number. I've edited the selection list properties to only have the six values required under "Services". FG - Fuel Gas, FW - Fire Water, HC - Hydrocarbon, IA - Instrument Air, NI - Nitrogen, PW - Potable Water. 

The HC and NI are new and custom to this project, but the other four use the default value but a different description than the program default. If I change the description to what we want it to be, the changes are not saved and the list reverts back to the defaults. For three of these descriptions there isn't a problem. The only one that is a problem is PW, the default is Process Water, but our client has chosen PW to be Potable Water. 

Should I create a new selction list for our client services or can the default be forced to cooperate?

Attached is a screen capture of the Services List Properties and the description values. 

Thank you for your help.

Ryan.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
aaronkromm9890
in reply to: rerskins

There used to be some bugs surrounding the "Services" lists that might still be present.  I made a new list myself which for example I called "Process" which then does the same thing Services would.  I would probably recommend this route.

Message 3 of 3

Does someone know where the service list is stored in the project?

W. Peters

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost