AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orthos lines all coming out as Hidden lines

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
JoeKay
365 Views, 4 Replies

Orthos lines all coming out as Hidden lines

Plant 13 project. I'm having a new issue that just popped up. When I create and over all ortho (Plan View) of my project, every single line comes out hidden. Pipes, supports, centerlines? Does anyone know why this is? I haven't changed any options, not that there is many options for orthos in Plant 13 anyway. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jabowabo
in reply to: JoeKay

I would open the ortho template .dwt file that is mapped in the project setup and check what linetypes are available and then check how the linetypes are assigned in the layer manager.

Message 3 of 5
JoeKay
in reply to: jabowabo

Everything is set to Continuous in both. Like I said I never changed settings or templates. Infact its still the default Ortho - D -Color Dependent Plot Styles.dwt
Message 4 of 5
JBreisch
in reply to: jabowabo

Check the Status Under General Properties on the Property Panel  of the Pipes and Parts in the Plant3d drawing and Make sure its not set to Existing.

Message 5 of 5
JoeKay
in reply to: JBreisch

Thanks for the reply. I do have existing parts but not all. When I say everything is hidden, I mean everything. Structural steel platforms, concrete foundations, pipe supports. I just believe that ortho drawing became corrupt as all other orthos come out fine. just this one is borked. I copied the drawings into a blank project and ran the same ortho and they came out fine. >Thanks for everyone's input though.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost