AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ortho View - help need

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Arun_Kumar_K
517 Views, 2 Replies

Ortho View - help need

I need solution for the following in Ortho: if anybody know pls. suggst how to do:

1. How to make the plan3d pipes to intelligent for flow direction, which will enable to annote the flow direction in Ortho view.

2. Whereever pipe cut happens in ortho view, i need to show it with a "S Shaped" hatch inside a circle, this is general rule we follow. Presently pipe cuts shows like a circle.

3. Updating the Ortho view after it was rotated, find issue, as the updated view not comes to the rotated positioned view.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jorgen1990
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Hi!

1) Go to "Iso" tab in the upper ribbon, there you can add Flow Arrow, which will show the direction on Isos, don't know if it works on orthos as well...

2) I want to do the same, but have no idea, if it is possible

3) When rotating or doing whatever modifications to ortho views, the view loses its connection with the original 3D drawing and ortho functionality (update, edit ortho etc) is lost. Very annoying issue in Plant 3D.

Probably none of this helped you...

Jörgen

Message 3 of 3
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Yes,, I too face the same issue and no help so far. lets hope Autodesk do something in 2014 release for the above queries.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost