AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Valued Contributor
arjan.gorinsekéman-engineering.be
Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

On/Off valves

159 Views, 1 Replies
03-12-2010 01:40 AM
Hello,

I want to add some valve's to the catalogs but I don't know how to do this.
Can someone tell me how to do this.
Attached you find the valve I need for this project.

Regards,

Arjan
Employee
sivapd
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: On/Off valves

03-12-2010 08:13 PM in reply to: arjan.gorinsekéman-engineering.be

In the catalogue editor you could copy an existing valve to create a new valve, modify the size, dimensions etc to have the correct face to face dimensions and end conditions. However the ability to modify the valve operators are limited in the current release. After placing in the model you have an option to alter the operator shape and size using the property palette, again limited choices. Alternative is not use some AutoCAD solids to represent the operators.

You also have an option to place a custom component directly in the model and key in the dimensions at the time of placement.

Siva (Autodesk Singapore)

Siva Thankappan
Technical Sales, Plant Solutions, Asia Pacific
Autodesk Singapore
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.