AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multistage Pump template not available.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Arun_Kumar_K
2343 Views, 8 Replies

Multistage Pump template not available.

InI power industry, we use multistage pumps for discharging water to boiler. It will be called as boiler feed water pump. Presently there is no template available. Kindly include the multistage pump in the template, so that our man hour spending in this activity for modelling of pump everytime will be reduced.

Please see the below linkforviewing the model of pump.
http://www.ksb.com/ksb-en/Products_and_Services/Energy/Power_Stations_kleiner_100_MW/HG_Kesselspeise...
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Ahmed1081975
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Hi,

You can Downlod your Pump model from KSB web Site you need only to regester (Free) got all the model you want 3D modling then you can convert the model to Plant 3D equipment be order (ConvertEquipment)

Regards,

Ahmed Helal

Message 3 of 9
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: Ahmed1081975

Oh..if then I try this out today. Thanks for the information.
Message 4 of 9
Arun_Kumar_K

Tried. Multistage stage pumps expected are not available. Can autodesk provide a equipment template of this nature, which will help all the power plant designers here.
Message 5 of 9
Ahmed1081975

Can you send the Model no. you need please

Regards,

Ahmed Helal

Message 6 of 9
Ahmed1081975

If you provide the model no. i can get to your pump

Regards,

Ahmed Helal

Message 7 of 9
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: Ahmed1081975

I ll send the model no. Tomorrow, as I was away today. Thanks for extended your help.
Message 8 of 9
milan_blom

If Autodesk is listening in, a multistage pump is a common occurrence and it should be present in the standard templates.

For now, downloading a model or converting one from a (self built) 3D Autocad model works, but having a template would be more convenient.

Message 9 of 9
Arun_Kumar_K

Attached the GA drawing of Pump received from KSB, the model you had sent contains only 2 nozzles, which is mainly used for medium pressure applications.

In Power Plant, we use High pressure pumps, where-in, the pressure of water will be raised to 100ata-160ata depends on Power plant capacity.

The similar type model is not available in KSB site.

There will be following nozzles in Pump:

1. Water Suction

2. Water Discharge

3. Balance Leak off lines

4. Cooling water inlet

5. Cooling water outlet

6. For fixing safety releif valve.

Please see the attached drawing, you will find clarity on that. Also, attached the modelled Pump using Raw Autocad.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost