AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEP Content

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gregwiseman
261 Views, 4 Replies

MEP Content

I have subcontractors using MEP for some of their content, and when I Xref in all of their content (which has some MEP) I cannot get it to show in Plant 3D. How is this solved?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dennis
in reply to: gregwiseman

Have you tried the Object Enablers?

Message 3 of 5
gregwiseman
in reply to: dennis

not yet, I had heard this might work. I really wanted someone out there to confirm. Thanks and I will give it a try.

Message 4 of 5
Vitornis
in reply to: dennis

I wish Autodesk would make object enablers an recommended option during installation of their products. We are constantly battling with our clients and contractors trying to open our drawings. We use MEP, Plant3D, Civil, and ASD. Autodesk says is a simple download, but we always have the problem that our contacts don't have the admin rights to install the object enablers. Most of the time they find it to troublesome to get their IT department to come and install it. So are constantly wasting time having to export stuff to vanilla Autocad, and most of the time is does not make a good export.
Message 5 of 5
gregwiseman
in reply to: gregwiseman

So with that said, have you had success with the enabler?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost