I have created two specs with components that I have created following the instructions from these autodesk videos:
The long description family name appears correctly inside the spec, but once I generate my ISO, the material part doesn't appear... when I look into the properties of the item inside my spec, the material only appears on the "long description(family)" and not on the "long description (size)". How do I get the material in there without needing to manually edit each componenet and size.
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. Enter to Project Setup.
2. Go to: Plant 3D DWG settings/Isogen Settings/Configure title block
3. Select Iso type (default: check, final or stress) and take "Setup Title Block..."
4. In editor use command: _ISOGENTBBOMSETUP or use the last icon in the Title block setup palett
5. In the new window go to "Data Items" and enter to "Add User Attribute"
6. In the list select the properties which you want to see in the ISO (material for example)
7. Acept all and save.
Before this procediment is necessary to write any value in the material propertie to each element in the spec editor.