AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Distinguished Contributor
Arun_Kumar_K
Message 1 of 4 (383 Views)
Accepted Solution

LIST OF ISSUES WITH AUTODESK PLANT DESIGN SUITE - 2013

383 Views, 3 Replies
09-18-2012 03:01 AM

Overall I rate the software is good. I gone through many topics in the forum, find certain topics are not responded by anyone not also from Autodesk. For some questions Autodesk may not have answer now, but should get time from the user and could be discussed ellobrately that topics internally and with other users how to resolve and a solution shall be given now or in future release. Kepping unanswered will iritate the users and a good feedback will not spreaded across.

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the collective feedback. As we mentioned you earlier, our development team is actively working on all the issues reported. We will get back to you shortly with the updates.

Do let me know, if you have any concern or questions. I will be happy to assist further.

Distinguished Contributor
Arun_Kumar_K
Message 2 of 4 (356 Views)

Re: LIST OF ISSUES WITH AUTODESK PLANT DESIGN SUITE - 2013

09-18-2012 08:40 AM in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

There will be a teething problems in the software, as it is young, but it has potential to rule the market in future.

Product Support
VinodBalasubramanian
Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

09-24-2012 12:55 AM in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the collective feedback. As we mentioned you earlier, our development team is actively working on all the issues reported. We will get back to you shortly with the updates.

Do let me know, if you have any concern or questions. I will be happy to assist further.

Vinod Balasubramanian
Valued Mentor
ybogdanov
Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)

09-24-2012 01:21 AM in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

For slope pipe with nozzle you need first insert flange from nozzle, and then connect your slope pipe to flange. It's the same like in real live, it's imposible to connect sloped flange. But in welding connection it's posible.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yury Bogdanov
ASIDEK(Grupo CT) - Partner Directo de Autodesk
Barcelona (Spain)
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.