AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIST OF ISSUES WITH AUTODESK PLANT DESIGN SUITE - 2013

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Arun_Kumar_K
581 Views, 3 Replies

LIST OF ISSUES WITH AUTODESK PLANT DESIGN SUITE - 2013

Overall I rate the software is good. I gone through many topics in the forum, find certain topics are not responded by anyone not also from Autodesk. For some questions Autodesk may not have answer now, but should get time from the user and could be discussed ellobrately that topics internally and with other users how to resolve and a solution shall be given now or in future release. Kepping unanswered will iritate the users and a good feedback will not spreaded across.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

There will be a teething problems in the software, as it is young, but it has potential to rule the market in future.

Message 3 of 4

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the collective feedback. As we mentioned you earlier, our development team is actively working on all the issues reported. We will get back to you shortly with the updates.

Do let me know, if you have any concern or questions. I will be happy to assist further.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 4 of 4
ybogdanov
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

For slope pipe with nozzle you need first insert flange from nozzle, and then connect your slope pipe to flange. It's the same like in real live, it's imposible to connect sloped flange. But in welding connection it's posible.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yury Bogdanov
ASIDEK(Grupo CT) - Partner Directo de Autodesk
Barcelona (Spain)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost