Valued Contributor
neonade
Message 1 of 2 (335 Views)
Accepted Solution

Line Tagging on 3d model with LDT link

335 Views, 1 Replies
04-01-2012 07:00 PM

Good day,

Is it possible, if I place a tag on my line and it will automatically fill up the values Temperature, Pressure, etc on the General Properties getting its values from an excel sheet-Line list with design condition values?

Thanks

If I understand your question correctly, then yes. LDT is there for the Isometric to look at the line number of the Iso it is trying to produce, then maps that line number to the excel sheet, and populates the rest of the data in that line list, to the Isometric sheet, if you have placed the attributes.

Employee
TomislavGolubovic
Message 2 of 2 (317 Views)

Re: Line Tagging on 3d model with LDT link

04-02-2012 03:35 PM in reply to: neonade

If I understand your question correctly, then yes. LDT is there for the Isometric to look at the line number of the Iso it is trying to produce, then maps that line number to the excel sheet, and populates the rest of the data in that line list, to the Isometric sheet, if you have placed the attributes.

Tomislav Golubovic
Plant Solutions Engineer
Autodesk Australia / New Zealand
Autodesk, Inc.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.