Active Contributor
h.eger
Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Isometrich problems with endcodes "FFBNG"

223 Views, 1 Replies
10-02-2012 05:57 AM

Hello ,

so now the question from the experts:

Where is the dimension in controlled Isometric module and how it is configured?

I suspect that this is taking place in the "IsoConfig.xml". I've created a end connection with the designation "FFBNG" for flange bolt kit and valve. My fear is that in the "IsoConfig.xml" the points for the dimension are only to the end connections "FL" set and therefore there is no dimension on my isometric. Furthermore, a flange of the end "FFBNG" is inserted upside in isometric.

In the attached picture you can see in 1. the correct representation with flange and valve in "FL" and in 2nd the not quite correct view and with orphaned dimension. This was already discussed in the forum but not released. I'm mint Plant 2013 and all Hotfixes and Service Packs. Request for confirmation or configuration change best regards Hartmut

Mentor
Ahmed1081975
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)

Re: Isometrich problems with endcodes "FFBNG"

10-02-2012 11:40 AM in reply to: h.eger

Regarding The Dimension issue i saw in your generated isometric the dimension for gasket not shown in the Drawing the Solution for that in the attached file and for the another issue direction for flange in wrong it mean something wrong in your Model better to delete and draw again

Regards

Ahmed Helal

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.