AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isometric, PCF & Spool Annotation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
richard.imrie
653 Views, 2 Replies

Isometric, PCF & Spool Annotation

Afternoon,

Using Plant 3D 2014 Extension Pack 1

Wondering if anyone has had an bother customising the Spool annotation via the isoconfig.xml file. I am trying to get a spool tag which would read Size-Service-IsoDwgNo-Numeric. The IsoDwg field is a custom ceated field with AutoCAD Plant 3d. I have found that the simplest way to get most of this is to create attributes in the iso.atr file then prefix the spool format in XML file with the required attributes, however i cannot get any reference of sixe to print to PCF and therefore i am unable to complete my desired spool ref.

Looking at data manager the nominal diameter fields are never updated with any pipe i route, in the project setup the nominal diameter and nominal spec fields are supposed to be mapped from a P&IID (i have tried using a PID line then routing that with the hope size would come through) however are never updaed.

Is this an issue with the software in general?

any comments, help etc much appreciated.

cheers.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cadwomen
in reply to: richard.imrie

Hy

"Is this an issue with the software in general?"

there are more then "one" issue in this software

cu cw

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
Message 3 of 3
richard.imrie
in reply to: cadwomen

Hahaha, i know, there are a few issues especially when it comes to the isometrics. Hopefully they will get sorted asap.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost