AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isometric LDT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jtegtmeyer
572 Views, 2 Replies

Isometric LDT

I am setting up a new project and I am having issues trying to find a way to automate the isometrics plus keeping the customer ISO title block in tack and using their attributes.  My customer pulls two groups of attributes from their ISO border into a database based on the name of the border and attributes.  By using the LDT and having to name the border TITLE BLOCK, I just don't see a way to get this to work. 

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
patpat79
in reply to: jtegtmeyer

Had you mapped already the attibutes as per LDT??

Best Regards,
Pat Andres
Autodesk Expert Elite
Plant 3D Administrator
GHD Manila

Message 3 of 3
btrevena
in reply to: jtegtmeyer

Your Excel sheet LDT file allocates data to isometric drawing attributes by matching a line number row data on the spreadsheet with the LineNumber selected for isometric creation.

So you start with a database and push data onto the isometric, rather than extract data as you suggest below.

Row 1 Column A should be "LineNumber" with no space which represents your P3DLineGroup Line Number.

Remaining Row 1 columns headers will need to match attribute tags on your Title Block.dwg which resides in iso.dwt file.

Example LDT attached.

Bruce

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost