AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO title block problem, P3D 2012 SP1

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Attila.Vallyon
2062 Views, 5 Replies

ISO title block problem, P3D 2012 SP1

Hello!

I cannot add additional attributes to the title block. I created additional properties in the project details. Those additional attributes will not be shown in the generated ISOs.

I set up the title block the following way:

1. Go into the isometric dwg settings\title block and dispplay

2. Click on setup title block

3. Click on title block attributes in the ribbom.

4. Select the additional properties I made and place

5. Click on map attributes...

6. With the scroll down menu I select the proper attributes

Than I save everything and return.

But this does not want to work.

Actually when I go back to the title block setup and double click on the title block the default attributes are in the block.

What did I wrong?

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

And that is still not fixed in P3D 2013!

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
Message 3 of 6

Autodesk don't seem to understand we buy the product to use!

Not to be software developers that is their job

Message 4 of 6

When dealing with the Custom properties, use the "field" command to place them. Do this in the Title Block Setup, where you would normally place the Attributes. The Attributes work for everything else. Only this section it doesn't. The positives from using the fields, is that the fields throughout all the Isometrics will update if the properties are changed.

Smiley Happy

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 6
oluwatosijn
in reply to: JarrodMudford

hello good day to you i will  like you to assist me with this issue. i have some new fields that i added to my title block i have placed them inside the title block. i saved the modification and i went to run the iso production.but the informations are not coming out in the title block .please can you advise me on what to do because i need to deliver a project soonest. i also used the LDT in excel format to place a colunm which is the header is SPEC (cs300,cs150).please can you quikly advise on what to do.thanks

OLUWATOSIN
Message 6 of 6
hasy_tien81
in reply to: JarrodMudford

please, help me how can i add a field for spec in Iso template?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost