AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO Title Block - Output Date-Time, Output by, List of Specs

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Asimo5000
404 Views, 1 Reply

ISO Title Block - Output Date-Time, Output by, List of Specs

Hello,

Looking to add the following to ISO Title Block

1. Output date WITH time
  2. Output by (Windows Username)
  3. List of specs on given sheet

1. I played around with output date, and from P3D Attributes you can easily get the output date, but not the time. If you use regular MTEXT fields you can also get generic properties like LastSaved, DateCreate, etc. However these will then show the ISO template's creation date as opposed to the ISO production date.
  2. Playing around with Author doesn't work unless someone actually sets the author field in Drawing properties for regular AutoCAD stuff. The regular AutoCAD field LastSavedBy doesn't work well in case the drawing changes hands and things get modified. P3D doesn't seem to have an "author" field for ISO. It does have one for P&ID, 3D Model and Orthos since they are "PNPID" files.
  3. By this I am looking to create a list of specs for a given sheet, as an output. In say a couple of unique rows. For example our line number defines the Nominal Spec, or expected spec. What I want is a list of the specs that come straight from the 3D Model for this sheet. Example being: Nominal Spec shows SpecA, and this custom field shows SpecA, SpecB, PlaceHolderMetric. Immediately our checker is aware that the designer has used the wrong specs.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Asimo5000
in reply to: Asimo5000

Decided we dont need 1 and 2

Could #3 be possible?

I know it could be added as a column to BOM, but that would just get too crowded

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost