AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iso spaces out connections only on one sheet

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ajmolina
581 Views, 3 Replies

Iso spaces out connections only on one sheet

This has me stumped,

The isos for a multitude of pump suction lines generated fine before.  Now after a revision in most cases as simple as moving a tee and two valves, only sheet 2 out of 3 is drawn like the gaskets and welds are a foot thick (please see attached).  I have no idea why this happens.

If anyone has encountered this before, help would be much appreciated.

-Tony

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ajmolina
in reply to: ajmolina

Downloaded a trial version of 2014 and made sure to install service pack 1 and attached pdf is what it looks like.  Theres no bolt sets in the BOM but It draws the line correctly now.  I guess it's a worthwhile tradeoff for a less serious glitch?

Message 3 of 4
GSC_HAYA

Hi

I know isos like shown in your first message. Make sure that the option (see attachment) is not disabled. It worked here fine.

Guido

Plant3D 2022 German
WIN10 Pro
Message 4 of 4
ajmolina

Hello,

I am guessing my option "Force iso onto one sheet" equates to your "automatically create split points?"  With the wording I'd say mine being disabled is the same as yours being enabled.  That's why this particular line has 3 sheets, and attached is what it looks like with "force onto one sheet" enabled.  The problem is gone and the bolt sets appear; I just have to clean up some dimensions now.

Thank you,

-Tony

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost