AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iso Setup problems

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Jorgen1990
782 Views, 2 Replies

Iso Setup problems

Hi!

I am having some trouble with Iso setup. I have added my company's title block into the iso.dwg and it is named Title Block. I have created a table into the "Title Block" block, where I want to show iso-related information like line number tag, max. pressure, max. temp, insulation thickness, respective P&ID drawing and so on. For that, I clicked "Title Block Attributes", selected Line Group Properties-->Line Number Tag and inserted it on the table cell (not in the table text editor). But when I create Iso, the don't get the line number tag. What have I done wrong? In "Title Block Attributes", the Line Number Tag is mapped as "Line Number Tag".

And second question: I want to insert bill of materials, cut part list and weld list vertically under each other. How can I set them up to be always under each other with no extra space between them regardless of the height of the tables (as the height depends on how much parts are in the line). When I inserted the tables continously under each other, they simly overflowed over each other.

Thanks in advance,

Jörgen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Attila.Vallyon
in reply to: Jorgen1990

Message 3 of 3
Jorgen1990
in reply to: Jorgen1990

I solved my second problem by myself. I just had to create bill of material and create a maximum possible table area. Then I selected "cut piece" list and pressed "a" for "add to existing area", then selected the existing BOM area (had to click on the edge of area to select) and on the drop-down menu, selected "cut piece" again. Voila!

Jörgen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost