AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO PROBLEMS

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
carolina_sca
728 Views, 4 Replies

ISO PROBLEMS

If I choose to generate a Quick ISO and select all the components in the pipe an Iso is generated but is split at every singel item/weld! Is there and Isogen switch to controll this? My pipes does not have any disconnect markers.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Rich.O.3d
in reply to: carolina_sca

when using 'quick' ISO's, you need to select the items all in one pick...either with a crossing window or a selection window...or you can pre select all the items you want by picking individually (or using the append to selection 'between' tool), then when the quick iso asks for selection just hit L for last.

CAD Management 101:
You can do it your own way,
If its done just how I say!
[Metallica:And Justice For All:1988]
Message 3 of 5
neonade

Maybe you should try click on the pipe, then append by all connected parts then tag that line, and use the production iso method. Hope this works. Cheers

Message 4 of 5
Stassel
in reply to: neonade

This also could be due to the length or number of components in the pipeline.

ISOgen will automatically break the pipe if there is too much on one page.

Stassel.

Message 5 of 5
Rich.O.3d

please read my post....it answers this question exactly...no need to try clicking on anything, no its not due to the number or length...its purely a result of the selection method that was used.

CAD Management 101:
You can do it your own way,
If its done just how I say!
[Metallica:And Justice For All:1988]

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost