AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iso Generation Error?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
EricNyh
610 Views, 2 Replies

Iso Generation Error?

Plant 2014 extension 1.

I'm getting the following error, in the IsoCreationLog.txt when I try to make an iso. I thought this message was related to a bad SKEY, but I think it is a database error message.

"FAILURE - The given key was not present in the dictionary."

It appears to be associated with a custom MPExFNPT valve, as if I delete the valve, the iso generation works.  This custom valve has worked in the past, before extension 1, and even works in other places in the model.

I've redrawn the line and even copied the line to a new project, but same result.

Any clues?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
EricNyh
in reply to: EricNyh

I've done a little bit more investigation and I believe it has nothing to do with my custom valve.

I believe it has more to do with the parts I've assembled.  What I've done is take two 90 deg LR ELLs and combined them into a 180.  Then I've placed a SOL on the bottom, stradling the weld.  When I connect a valve to this assembly things break for the iso.  It doesn't seem to matter where the SOL is located on the elbow, when connected like 1 or 4, it will not work.

Take a look at the attachment.  #4 is what I was tring to do.

#1 - SOL, pipe, valve.

#2 - SOL, pipe

#3 - SOL

#4 - SOL, MPE x FNPT valve.

Message 3 of 3
EricNyh
in reply to: EricNyh

It appears the issue is new to Extension 1.

I've sent my project to my vendor for investigation.  They were able to create an iso's from my model.  But, after they installed 2014 Extension 1, the iso's (with the above example of SOL on an elbow) would error and not be created.

They've created a support ticket with Autodesk and are awaiting response.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost