AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iso Elevation unit

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Arch_art
2154 Views, 5 Replies

Iso Elevation unit

My current drawing is done in mm, including Z. When I create iso drawings, is there anyway we can display the Elevation in meter instead of mm? What can do to change the settings?

I am working with Plant 3D 2012.

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
neonade
in reply to: Arch_art

You could try to changing the style name"Metric" change to precision2 and use the scale of 0.001.

See if it works but i am using plant 3d 2013 but I think they are the same setting.

<Style Name="Metric" UnitFormat="Decimal" Precision="Precision2" Prefix="" Suffix="" Scale="0.001" Decimal="." />

Message 3 of 6
Arch_art
in reply to: neonade

Thanks.. It works

Cheers

Message 4 of 6
Arch_art

Is there a way when you showing the coordinate in Iso, only shown the Elevation, but not Easting, Northing? is this possible?

Message 5 of 6
neonade
in reply to: Arch_art

I think thats not possible because the setting that I know controls all the shown coordinates on the isometric drawing.

Message 6 of 6
Arch_art

Thanks for reply... That's what I think it is. I just couldn't find any "Component Property" that is just given elevation. This is one of the grey area. How can I find these Component Property definition? Is there a list?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost