AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write TOS in ortho and isometrics

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kandarp
801 Views, 3 Replies

How to write TOS in ortho and isometrics

After generating isometrics and ortho drawings from 3D model, I want to show TOS (TOP OF STEEL STRUCTURE) at every location of supports.

Is there any way to show the TOS value at support location along with its number by software directly?

Kindly assist if possible.

Regards,

Kandarp

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dave.evans
in reply to: kandarp

Hi Kandarp,

Yes you can place TOS (by Virtue of BOP) by adding 

EngineeringItems.BOP

in the Iso.atr after the BOM Attributes.

Then in IsoConfig.xml, make a new AnnotationStyle

<ComponentScheme Name="ElbowBOP" AnnotationStyle="SRectangle" Format="BOP {0}" Grouping="true" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AlwaysNonArrowed" Filter="ElbowBOP" Fields="BOP" />

OR Add BOP to the CO-ORDS Scheme (copy)

<ComponentScheme Name="ElbowCoord" AnnotationStyle="SRectangle" Format="BOP{1}\n{0}" Grouping="true" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AlwaysNonArrowed" Filter="ElbowCoord" Fields="CO-ORDS BOP" />

Make a Filter, here I am using Elbow, Bend or Tee.

<Filter Name="ElbowBOP" Value="Type = 'ELBOW' OR Type = 'BEND' OR Type = 'TEE'" />

HTH's

Regards

Dave

Message 3 of 4
kandarp
in reply to: dave.evans

Thank you Dave for your reply.
However, I suppose this will give value of BOP instead of TOS. TOS for shoe support shall be different than value of BOP.
How to give TOS for SHOE support?
Message 4 of 4
kandarp
in reply to: kandarp

Is there any autodesk guy who can assist me to solve this problem?

While I place new support in line, support elevation can be modified and height of support gets adjusted accordingly.

Now the question is: Is there any way to show support elevation in isometric at the location of support?

Regards

Kandarp

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost