AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

vtu_admin
Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to install Navisworks Manage 2012 as component from Suite

151 Views, 1 Replies
04-25-2012 01:15 AM

Hi there,

i have installed 3d Plant and Autocad from Design Suite Ultimate 2012. Now I also need to install Navisworks Manage from this suite but i can't find the installation files to add this to the existent installation.

Can someone please help me how to add this without installing the whole suite?

Thanks a lot.

Just double click setup.exe again and it will take you to the installer, which gives you the option to select which parts of the suite you want to install, one of which would be NW Manage

Employee
TomislavGolubovic
Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)

Re: How to install Navisworks Manage 2012 as component from Suite

04-25-2012 02:44 AM in reply to: vtu_admin

Just double click setup.exe again and it will take you to the installer, which gives you the option to select which parts of the suite you want to install, one of which would be NW Manage

Tomislav Golubovic
Plant Solutions Engineer
Autodesk Australia / New Zealand
Autodesk, Inc.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.