AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to config the Isometric in 2012?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ck1811
578 Views, 4 Replies

How to config the Isometric in 2012?

Hi

I have some problems setting up my isos. I want the tag shown at my valves. Also the "Operator Up" and the pipelinetag should be removed.

Furthermore is it possible to show the coordinates not so exactly? e.g. now it is X: 1234.567 Y: 987.654 EL: 246.802 and it should be X: 1234 Y: 987 EL: 246

I played around with the isoconfig.xml but i couldnt set it right. Can anyone help me?

Chris

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pkw167
in reply to: ck1811

For valve
Message 3 of 5
pkw167

ok, this forum has so many bugs.. all that showed up on my last post is "for valves"... so here goes again... re-typing my whole last post....

for valve tags, go to Project Setup, iso dwg setting, Title block and display, setup title block:

click on the Table setup on the ribbon, on the Table layout tab, use the Add Column to add any other info you would like to add to your BOM, then check off that info in your Table Layout once you have added it, you can drag the column titles around to get the order they appear.

hope this helps,  i'm not sure on your other 2 questions.

Message 4 of 5
Vicky.Wu

• Show Valve Tag

Project Setup > Iso DWG Settings >  Annotations: Valve annotations, select any option from Non-control valves drop-down menu

• Precision for coordinates

Default value should be rounded into mm. if not, please open isoconfig.xml under project folder:

e.g. Me123\Isometric\Check_A2

Noticed that coordinates is controlled by Imperial/Metric style.

<CoordinatesStyle Imperial="Imperial" Metric="Metric" />

Please set Precision value to Precision1 as below.

<Style Name="Metric" UnitFormat="Decimal" Precision="Precision1" Prefix="" Suffix="" Scale="1" Decimal="." />

Vicky
Autodesk Plant Solutions
Message 5 of 5
ck1811
in reply to: Vicky.Wu

Thx for your help. Somehow the tag information got lost. I reentered them and it is working now. But now the rectangle is too small for the tag.

The precison was already set to precision1. I think something is wrong with my config file. I have attached them with two pcf. The second one always fails. Can you have a look at it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost