AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Contributor
luoyong20061289
Message 1 of 2 (1,003 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to change the displayed unit of pipe diameter NS to MM(millimeter)

1003 Views, 1 Replies
12-18-2011 06:56 PM

Hello all,

Does anyone know if there is anyway that i can set or change the displayed pipe diameter unit NS to MM ?

By default, i get NS when i create an isometric drawing,i use metric in my work,so i'd like to change NS to MM.You can see this on the image attached. So if anyone know how to do it, pls tell me.

Thanks

Problem solved, go to the isoconfig.xml file, find<PropertyChangeScheme Name="Size" AnnotationStyle="Standard" Format="{0} NS" Grouping="true" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" Filter="NotBoltWeldFlangeGasket" Field="Size" Placement="Along" />

change the value of Format “{0} NS” to “{0} MM”.

Contributor
luoyong20061289
Message 2 of 2 (986 Views)

Re: How to change the displayed unit of pipe diameter NS to MM(millimeter)

12-18-2011 10:16 PM in reply to: luoyong20061289

Problem solved, go to the isoconfig.xml file, find<PropertyChangeScheme Name="Size" AnnotationStyle="Standard" Format="{0} NS" Grouping="true" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" Filter="NotBoltWeldFlangeGasket" Field="Size" Placement="Along" />

change the value of Format “{0} NS” to “{0} MM”.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.