AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get rid of the line tag shown on my ISO?

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
winner117
1345 Views, 8 Replies

How can I get rid of the line tag shown on my ISO?

Can anybody tell me how can I shown an ISO without the line number (line tag) shown beside the line?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
winner117
in reply to: winner117

I want to get rid of the line number in the right yellow circle.

And I also want to enlarge the valve text in the left yellow circle......

Can anyone give me some suggestion???Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 9
Attila.Vallyon
in reply to: winner117

In the project folder look for IsoConfig.xml,

search lhis line:

<LineNumberScheme Name="LineNumber" AnnotationStyle="Standard" Format="{0}-{1}" Alignment="SkewAligned" Enabled="false" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" ComponentFields="Size PIPING-SPEC" LineFields="PIPELINE-REFERENCE" ComponentFormat="{0}-{1}" LineFormat="{0}" />

Add the part in red in the line.

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
Message 4 of 9
winner117
in reply to: Attila.Vallyon

Thank you!!!!

Message 5 of 9
Arch_art
in reply to: Attila.Vallyon

We like to have a very simple version of iso drawings, which we plan to not show any of bolts and gaskets tagged and in the BOM, can this be possible?

Message 6 of 9
PeterQuinn
in reply to: Arch_art

Just a thought - I haven't tried this. Perhaps you can set the gaskets and bolts to "existing" status. Or you might be able to use the shop/field status.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 9
Arch_art
in reply to: PeterQuinn

I had worked this out myself.

you have make some changes in isoconfig.xml.

in the file, under the section of <AggregatedLists>

there are three set of

------------------------------------------------------

<!--  <Group Name="FASTENERS">           

<RowFilter Filter="Fastener" />            

<Labels>             

<Label Name="fasteners" />           

</Labels>           

<Columns>              

<Column Name="Category" />              

<Column Name="Code" />              

<Column Name="Size" />           

</Columns>          

<Sort SortBy="Type ASC,Size ASC" /> -->

-----------------------------------------------------

This would take them out of BOM list;

and then you need to go to the section of <Theme Name="Default">

under there you will find something like this, take the red text out of the script,

-------------------------------------

<GroupScheme Name="FlangeGroup" AnnotationStyle="SRectangle" Enabled="false" Tag="XX" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" Components="Flange Bolt Gasket" Field="PartNumber" IncludeMate="true" MateComponent="Flange" MateTag="XX" MateAnnoStyle="Rectangle" MultipleBlocks="false">             <Formats>              

<Format Component="Flange" Format="{0}" />              

<Format Component="Bolt" Format="{0}" />              

<Format Component="Gasket" Format="{0}" />            

</Formats>            

<GroupFormats>              

<GroupFormat Count="1" Format="{0}" />              

<GroupFormat Count="2" Format="{0} {1}" />              

<GroupFormat Count="3" Format="{0} {1} {2}" />              

<GroupFormat Count="4" Format="{0} {1} {2} {3}" />            

</GroupFormats>           </GroupScheme>           <GroupScheme Name="FlangeGroupMulti" Enabled="true" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" Components="Flange Bolt Gasket" Field="PartNumber" IncludeMate="true" MateComponent="Flange" MateTag="X00" MateAnnoStyle="OneCircle" MultipleBlocks="true">             <Formats>               <Format Component="Flange" Format="{0}" />               <Format Component="Bolt" Format="{0}" />               <Format Component="Gasket" Format="{0}" />             </Formats>             <GroupFormats>               <GroupFormat Count="1" Format="{0}" AnnotationStyle="OneCircle" Tags="X00" />              

<GroupFormat Count="2" Format="{0}" AnnotationStyle="TwoCircle" Tags="X00 X03" />              

<GroupFormat Count="3" Format="{0}" AnnotationStyle="ThreeCircle" Tags="X00 X03 X06" />               <GroupFormat Count="4" Format="{0}" AnnotationStyle="FourCircle" Tags="X00 X03 X06 X09" />             </GroupFormats>           </GroupScheme>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I believed there are three set as well.

Once you done all that, the bolt and gasket won't show in the drawing and BOM, it will not given a number as well.

Message 8 of 9
Arch_art
in reply to: PeterQuinn

One thing that I yet to work out is, how can I make this text (see attachment) closer to each other, any thought? It would be waste of time to change every connection notes manually, drawing by drawing.text spacing.png

Message 9 of 9
TheCadGuyDavid
in reply to: Arch_art

If you are still working in up to 2013, I have found that if you go to the section where you can change the CONNECTED TO portion of the annotations, there might be extra spaces. It seemed that the space was added everytime the section was opened in the Project Setup. Delete the space and stay away from said section (can't remember the section's name, and I am in 2014, where the problem seems to be fixed)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost