AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware acceleration greyed out

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
snijdam
1209 Views, 3 Replies

Hardware acceleration greyed out

Suddenly my hardware acceleration is greyed out in Plant 3D 2015. I can't turn it on. When I open Autocad 2015 it is possible to turn hardware acceleration. It worked a week ago. So I uninstalled all updates in the past week.I tried to install the certified drivers by autodesk.

My graphicscard is the Nividia K3100m. What can I do to turn on hardware accelration?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Dan.Scales
in reply to: snijdam

Hi,

The NVIDIA Quadro K3100M does not appear on the certified hardware list so my advice would be to check on the NVIDIA website for available drivers and test to see if any of them will allow hardware acceleration for work:

NVIDIA

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Scales
Message 3 of 4
snijdam
in reply to: Dan.Scales

That is not true. When we bought the laptop I checked if it was certified. According to this website it is: Autodesk certified. I tried to instal the drivers from Nvidia but without any result. I had to deinstall the complete design suite and reinstall. Hardware acceleration is now eneabled.

Message 4 of 4
Dan.Scales
in reply to: snijdam

HI,

As this was posted in the Plant forum I searched for AutoCAD certified drivers rather than Revit ones which is the reason I didn't find it.

In any case it is good that you have solved the issue.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Scales

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost