AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flange problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sergej_dezelak
385 Views, 2 Replies

Flange problem

I have still problem with lapped flange. There is no bolts sets and gaskets, because auto flange is not working.

This is the message I got when I insert the flange.

Anyone can solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JohnHolder
in reply to: sergej_dezelak

it is not much of a solution, but it will make the connection. open project properties, Joint Setup Modify deselect Pressure Class and Facing so only Nominal Diameter is selected if there is not Bolt or Gasket sets, you may have to Universal only under BUT the drawback is no bolts or gaskets will show up in the BOM I still need to figure out how to create my own bolt and gasket sets. (I havn't looked into it yet unfortunatly.)

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
-------------------------------------
"Do or do not... there is no try"
Master Yoda.
Message 3 of 3
sergej_dezelak
in reply to: JohnHolder

Thank you John.

I have partly solve the problem that I put facing of pipe to the same as in flange and stub-end (FF). Now I got autoflange and in BOM Is gasket and bolt set. Stil there is no Stub-end, I need to solve this now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost