AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Distinguished Contributor
philip
Message 1 of 4 (512 Views)

Field Fit Weld label size in Isometrics

512 Views, 3 Replies
12-26-2012 04:58 PM

I've added some Field fit welds to my model and the come though onto my iso but size is about 70% of the balance of text and also 30 iso, I've tried looking through the isoconfig file but have not been able to find were the size etc are able to be modified. any one able to help

Arun_Kumar_K
Message 2 of 4 (428 Views)

Re: Field Fit Weld label size in Isometrics

12-29-2012 07:44 AM in reply to: philip

there is no option available in iso setup to change the sizes of field weld and line number display in Isometric.

philip
Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

01-02-2013 10:42 AM in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

There's not option to added a line into the Isoconfig.xml file to adjust the size of this item?

Product Support
VinodBalasubramanian
Message 4 of 4 (372 Views)

01-02-2013 06:32 PM in reply to: philip

Thank you for submitting your question in our discussion forums. Currently it's not possible to customize this in the ISOConfig file.

The issue that you describe has been sent to our development team as an enhancement request. We will keep you posted on the updates.

Vinod Balasubramanian
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.