AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error and missing properties

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Serdar-C
956 Views, 4 Replies

Fatal Error and missing properties

Hi ,all users of the world 3d plant;

I have a terrible problem ....

Cause of a problem encountered when drawing, 3D Plant has failed.Then some of the pipes, has become solid.

And that all the objects in the project layer, then began to appear as 0 Layer(zero).

And right-click menu features disappeared.

eg :
connection line number tag command is missing.

However,
Property windows has not changed.

But, it can not do anything for any entity can not isolated.

I've tried different project files. But it did not change anything.

I hope you can help.  The situation is really bad.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: Serdar-C

Samething happened to us also. In our case, property window also changed. Around 5 complete lines which was done on that day become un-intelligent.

I had sent the complete project file to the support centre 3weeks back, they inturn sent to development but no reply so far. Irritates lot with this kind of bug in this software.

Message 3 of 5
Serdar-C

Hi THERMAX-CHENNAI 

Thank you for your concern.I solved the problem.But the old method.Removed from the computer and re-installed all autodesk products.Now for the problem seems to be solved.

you know,
sometimes supposed to be hard. Man Wink

Best Regards from Turkey

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Arun_Kumar_K

No, in our case,  the line nos. were not intelligent in other installed systems too. In your case, the properties were there after the fatal error, in our case the properties were lost, which caused few lines un-intelligent and couldn't be retrieved.

Message 5 of 5
Rich.O.3d
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

I remeber having a similar problem back using 2011...when we first set up the project we used the SQLite database that plant uses by default...when we had more than one person accessing the project, the SQLite database was 'flakey' to say the least. Installing and using an Enterprise SQL database solved the issues.

CAD Management 101:
You can do it your own way,
If its done just how I say!
[Metallica:And Justice For All:1988]

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost