AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
TRdesigner82
174 Views, 3 Replies

ERROR

Has anyone seen this error before? I'm new to Plant3D and doing Cats & Specs for it so I'm hoping it's just something simple that I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated and if I left out any vital info just let me know...

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JohnHolder
in reply to: TRdesigner82

Project Setup

Plant 3D DWG Settings

Piping Connection Settings

Flange Joint

Modify

Property Matches

Required

Nominal Diameter

Pressure Class

Facing

In the required section - they do not match.  You can usually simple fix this by deselecting pressure class and facing ( if this is NOT an issue with your design requirements )  If you need to have the correct values - you need to edit your flanges so the information is consistant to what your flanging to.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
-------------------------------------
"Do or do not... there is no try"
Master Yoda.
Message 3 of 4
TRdesigner82
in reply to: JohnHolder

I've gone in and unchecked the Nominal Diameter, Pressure Class, and Facing boxes for the property matches and I'm still getting the same error. Am I missing something or is there more to this?

Message 4 of 4
JohnHolder
in reply to: TRdesigner82

You still need one selected - I keep nominal diameter selected.  Without that, there are no connection points to connect it with.  If this still does not work, there is another issue at work.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
-------------------------------------
"Do or do not... there is no try"
Master Yoda.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost