AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error upon exit?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
thebearjed
321 Views, 6 Replies

Error upon exit?

Everytime we exit out of Autocad Plant 3D (2013) the submit error to Autodesk window pops up. there does not seem to be anything happening to cause this message?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi,

Can you try using a different user login and see whether you can reproduce the same behavior ? If not, it could be a profile corruption, then you could try doing a secondary installer as per the solution given below.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=14062982&linkID=9240857 (Similar procedure applies for Plant 3D as well).

Also send us the email address that you have used to submit the crash report. This would help us to track down the issue faster.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 7

it is happening on all our computers now...i would rather not loose all of our settings by doing a secondary install.

error reported by jfreeman@snfhc.com

Message 4 of 7

I couldn't able to extract any crash report with this email address (jfreeman@snfhc.com). Can you submit it again with another one and provide me the details.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 5 of 7

I get this problem myself from time to time. Our QA and SWD folks are looking into it. I don't have any information on what's causing it at this time.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 7
thebearjed
in reply to: PeterQuinn

please post if any information becomes availble.

Message 7 of 7
alvaro.nimasco
in reply to: thebearjed

Hi, this happen to us everytime.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost