AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when create ISO

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Eystein
315 Views, 2 Replies

Error message when create ISO

I got this error message when I was creating an ISO. After I got this error message, I can´t make any ISO´s in any projects. I could not figure out how to fix this, so I formatted my computer to erease all datas. Then I reinsatalled windows and Plant 3D. Then I could make ISO´s again, and it worked just fine, until I was going to create an ISO on the same linenumber that created the ISO error the first time (see image). The only thing I have done with this particular linenumber, is that I added some ISO messages. I guess that this is an windows issue, but I post this problem to hear if anyone else has experieced this...

Any suggestions??

PS!! I´m running Bootcamp on a macbook pro...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Dan.Scales
in reply to: Eystein

Hi,

If you reassign the line number to the pipe model are you able to create an Iso? Also, what happens if you try creating a Quick Iso?

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Scales
Message 3 of 3
Eystein
in reply to: Dan.Scales

Hello Dan.

I can´t create any ISO´s after I got the error message. Even not quick ISO´s, and not in any projects. The errormessage shows up everytime I try to create ISO´s, and Plant 3D crashes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost