Contributor
luoyong20061289
Message 1 of 3 (363 Views)
Accepted Solution

Delete drawings from project manager

363 Views, 2 Replies
12-19-2011 12:01 AM

Hi, there,

i'm a little bit confused here. when i create serval isometrics, all the isometric dwg files will be listed in the project manager. but when i delete isometrics dwg file from  project manager, the deleted isometric file is still listed in the project manager. is there something wrong about refreshing? what's worse, the deleted file can be still  opened ?  restart software, the deleted files disappeared,is this a bug or something? when i delete an ortho drawing from project manager ,the file disappeared right away. what's more,even i delete files from project manager,all deleted files are still located in my project folder. aka, i can't delete files from project manager directly.

When "removing" files from the project manager, they are removed from the project, but yes, the actual files are left there. I suppose its a sort of security backup that if its done by accident, the actual file isn't removed.

When you remove a drawing from the Isometrics Tab, you need to pick the "Group by" button at the top of the pallete and the whole list is refreshed.

Employee
TomislavGolubovic
Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

Re: Delete drawings from project manager

12-19-2011 01:44 AM in reply to: luoyong20061289

When "removing" files from the project manager, they are removed from the project, but yes, the actual files are left there. I suppose its a sort of security backup that if its done by accident, the actual file isn't removed.

When you remove a drawing from the Isometrics Tab, you need to pick the "Group by" button at the top of the pallete and the whole list is refreshed.

Tomislav Golubovic
Plant Solutions Engineer
Autodesk Australia / New Zealand
Autodesk, Inc.

Contributor
luoyong20061289
Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)

Re: Delete drawings from project manager

12-19-2011 04:52 AM in reply to: TomislavGolubovic

Tomislav,

Thank you for your information.That really helps me out.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.