If you could send me a copy of the processpower.dcf file from your project I'll have a look for you. The exact query depends upon the database schema.
If you don't want to make the file public, please PM me.
Thanks for the PM. Please find the modified report attached. Just need to make sure that the field lists match on both sides of the UNION and with the SelectList.
eh... Strange... It still doesn't work on the project. I don't understand. It only still shows information that is from <LeftQuerySpecification>. I did check the order SelectionList and the number of them. I even tried to leave on PnPID on the list, it still only shows the information on <LeftQuerySpecification>.
I get it to work now. It is the --xsi:type="PnPSetQuerySpecification"-- I didn't get it right. I used --xsi:type="PnPRelationshipQuerySpecification"--, Of course, it is not going to work...
Thank you very much!!