AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Valued Contributor
andy.davis
Message 11 of 15 (205 Views)

Re: Data Manager - Project Reports

08-07-2012 08:52 AM in reply to: Arch_art

Hi,

If you could send me a copy of the processpower.dcf file from your project I'll have a look for you.  The exact query depends upon the database schema.

If you don't want to make the file public, please PM me.

Regards,

Andy

Valued Contributor
andy.davis
Message 12 of 15 (194 Views)

08-08-2012 02:47 AM in reply to: andy.davis

Hi,

Thanks for the PM.  Please find the modified report attached.  Just need to make sure that the field lists match on both sides of the UNION and with the SelectList.  

Regards,

Andy

Valued Contributor
Arch_art
Message 13 of 15 (184 Views)

08-08-2012 04:14 PM in reply to: andy.davis

HI, Andy,

eh... Strange... It still doesn't work on the project. I don't understand. It only still shows information that is from <LeftQuerySpecification>. I did check the order SelectionList and the number of them. I even tried to leave on PnPID on the list, it still only shows the information on <LeftQuerySpecification>.

Any thoughts?

Peggy

Valued Contributor
Arch_art
Message 14 of 15 (181 Views)

08-08-2012 05:59 PM in reply to: andy.davis

Hi, Andy

I get it to work now. It is the --xsi:type="PnPSetQuerySpecification"-- I didn't get it right. I used --xsi:type="PnPRelationshipQuerySpecification"--, Of course, it is not going to work...

Thank you very much!!

Peggy

Valued Contributor
Arch_art
Message 15 of 15 (97 Views)

11-19-2013 04:05 PM in reply to: andy.davis
Hi Andy,

I am looking into this again.. do you know what is the format on apply filters in "project report tempalte" xml?

Thanks,
Peggy Lin
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.