AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cutback elbow limitation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Fredrik.Larsen
730 Views, 3 Replies

Cutback elbow limitation

Hi I am trying to set a legal interval for the cutback on my elbows. I want an elbow that is 90 degree, but you cannot cut it back more than 45 degrees. How do I set this up in the spec?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
patpat79
in reply to: Fredrik.Larsen

hmm... please correct me if I am wrong, but, isnt want you want is the cutback of 45deg elbow?

Best Regards,
Pat Andres
Autodesk Expert Elite
Plant 3D Administrator
GHD Manila

Message 3 of 4
Fredrik.Larsen
in reply to: patpat79

I can try to more precise. I want to limit how much the elbow can be cut back. If i have a 90 degree elbow for instance I want it to be specified in the spec that it can be cut back up to 30 degrees, i.e. that the elbow placed in design is between 60 and 90 degrees and never less than 60 degrees. Is there a setting in the spec for this?

Message 4 of 4
patpat79
in reply to: Fredrik.Larsen

If the output you is about description, maybe you can go to the project setup then to the elbow level and add an addtional proeprty there stating the description you want and or add it to the description in the catalog. Can you add a snap of your desired output to be more precise? thanks

Best Regards,
Pat Andres
Autodesk Expert Elite
Plant 3D Administrator
GHD Manila

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost