AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Valued Contributor
Grampster
Message 1 of 1 (122 Views)

Custom Parts Builder too big for monitor

122 Views, 0 Replies
07-09-2012 11:46 AM

I'm re-entering this as a new message because it was tacked on one that was "solved". Okay, the Custom Parts Builder "Place" button doesn't show when the dialog box is docked - solved. But the Builder dialog box is too big for my monitor and the box bottom is BELOW the bottom of my monitor; it will NOT resize vertically by dragging the top boarder! When I try, it just jumps a little but stays the same size. It doesn't make any difference if the Properties sections are minimized or not. Maybe the "Place" button is on the bottom, but I can't get to it. Attached is a screen clip.

I did another check just now. The Custom Parts Builder dialog appears fine, with the Insert button visible, on my desktop at 1280x1024, Windows 7 - 32 bit, but it still will NOT resize vertically. The size problem of being too big for the monitor display is on my laptop with 1366x768 resolution, Windows 7 - 64bit. I use my laptop connected to a 42" HDTV over 90% of the time.

Sunetic Services
Owner/Consultant
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.