AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

sb
sb
Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)

Creating a Cross in Spec Editor

86 Views, 1 Replies
05-07-2013 07:53 AM

I am trying to create a 24" cross with bell ends. I do not have a block and cannot choose one from the AutoCAD directory. Any suggestions or has anyone created one of these already? Also, I do not know the correct geometry (ie.: engagement, matching pipe od (assume 25.8?), etc.)

Employee
TomislavGolubovic
Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)

Re: Creating a Cross in Spec Editor

05-07-2013 04:11 PM in reply to: sb

Do you have a catalog to pull the information from? Do you have a vendor who actually makes the item?

In the Specs and Catalog editor, when you add a new Component, under the Fittings Category, there is a Cross item in the Piping Component pulldown.

Tomislav Golubovic
Plant Solutions Engineer
Autodesk Australia / New Zealand
Autodesk, Inc.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.