AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Plant 3D

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
333 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD Plant 3D

Hi, I have these questions for you, thanks in advance.

I exported a catalog information to excel , then in excel translated only descriptions information into Spanish language, after that I tried to import it again to a different catalog where I have the rest of my translated Descriptions. The result was that the window to accept catalog changes didn't take into account all new fields. I decided not to accept those changes, because I was afraid to lose or damage my database. What do you recommend?

How Can I make pipe symbols or cells like text frames bigger or smaller in my new isometric template
Is there a different way of writing all the piping services, and assigning colors to them, instead of the one of the project manager
How is the correct way to daily backup the information of my project? Is it enough if I only copy the whole folder of the project
Which data is taken from the sql server, to make the program work?
How to restrict permissions to modify specifications or to specific tasks or models
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost