AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Plant 3D "Moonshine" Beta now available

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
PeterQuinn
1605 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD Plant 3D "Moonshine" Beta now available

I am happy to announce that AutoCAD Plant 3D Moonshine Beta is now available. We welcome your review and comments.

To access the Beta, join the Beta project over on Beta.Autodesk.com. Instructions below.

I'd like to remind everyone to post Beta related questions and answers on the Beta forum.

Start by going to Beta.Autodesk.com

If you haven’t already, sign up for an account and log in. After you have an account, select the AutoCAD Plant 3D 2016 Beta from the list of projects:

beta.png

Click on the button to Apply for the opportunity, agree to the EULA, answer a couple of questions, and you’re in.

The Beta is being run as part of the “Customer and Expert Council for P&ID and Plant 3D”. You’ll see that as the project name. The download, Beta Guide and user forum for leaving comments are all here.

Thanks for your interest, and I look forward to talking to you at the Beta discussion forum.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dave.wolfe
in reply to: PeterQuinn

Looks like some great work was done! I'm excited to get going on this release. 

Thanks to everyone on the Plant team for their work.

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

Tips and Tricks on our blog: ASTI blog
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Plant 3D Wish list
Message 3 of 5
dave.wolfe

I see the beta under Plant Customer & Expert Council, but not on the regular beta page. Is that going to change?

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

Tips and Tricks on our blog: ASTI blog
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Plant 3D Wish list
Message 4 of 5
Jan-TSpD

don't see a forum on the beta.autodesk.com, don't see the Moonshine download also.

Message 5 of 5
PeterQuinn
in reply to: Jan-TSpD

If you are logged in to the beta, you should be able to get to it here:

https://beta.autodesk.com/project/forum/topic.html?cap=3E82A32551274C7EB1951BB86111F61F&forid={092BA...

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost