AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Plant 3D and AutoCAD P&ID Hotfix--Av​ailable Now

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
EileenForan
3421 Views, 14 Replies

AutoCAD Plant 3D and AutoCAD P&ID Hotfix--Av​ailable Now

The AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 Hotfix 1 and AutoCAD P&ID 2011 Hotfix 1 are available now. The hotfxes address the following issues:

AutoCAD Plant 3D:

• Creating a project based on another project - Corrected a problem that prevented the creation of a new project based on an existing project.
  • Exporting a filtered report - Corrected a problem that caused all data to be displayed in the exported report instead of only the specified filtered data.
  • Isometric drawings - Corrected a problem that caused the display of a component's long description at the point of connection between two iso drawings. The drawing number of the connecting drawing is now displayed instead.
  • Incorrect bolt lengths in PCF file - Corrected a problem that caused all bolt lengths to change when a longer bolt was required for a wafer-style valve flange.
  • Assigning a metric actuator as a valve operator (Catalog Editor) - Corrected a problem that prevented assigning a metric actuator as a valve operator.
  • Creating a second actuator (Catalog Editor) - Corrected a problem that prevented the creation of a second actuator.

AutoCAD P&ID:

• Creating a project based on another project - Corrected a problem that prevented the creation of a new project based on an existing project.
  • Exporting a filtered report - Corrected a problem that caused all data to be displayed in the exported report instead of only the specified filtered data.

Eileen Foran
Community Program Manager
Autodesk Plant Solutions
Autodesk, Inc.

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: EileenForan

Hi,

Isometric drawings - Corrected a problem that caused the display of a component's long description at the point of connection between two iso drawings. The drawing number of the connecting drawing is now displayed instead

In the future, I think it shold be better to have also the component description displayed as it was before. It would be accurate In cases where there are more connections related in between drawings/lines.

regards

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous

We ran this hotfix on our sustem and the isometric fix did not work. we are still getting the long description on the connections. is there something that we are missing or something else that needs to be done?

Message 4 of 15
PeterQuinn
in reply to: Anonymous

Sounds like the hotfix is not installed correctly. Make sure you have the updated version of  PnP3dIso.arx installed.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 15
bogdanov.y

Exelent correction! Now is avable insert new actoators for the valves.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous

Where is the updated PnP3dIso.arx found?

Message 7 of 15
bogdanov.y

ISOGEN don't work with this Hotfix... Which is the problem?

Message 8 of 15
RSFAdsk
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

The file versions should be 2.0.137.100.  PnP3dIso.arx should be in your program folder, along with acad.exe.

Richard Frank
Autodesk Knowledge Network
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 9 of 15
bogdanov.y
in reply to: RSFAdsk

Sorry, I don't read the litle letters of the Hot-fix. And I installed it without Service Pack 1. In this case the ISOGEN don't work.

Message 10 of 15
EileenForan
in reply to: bogdanov.y

Hi bogdanov.y:

Did you get your issue regarding the hotfix resolved?  Please let us know and we'll try to help you get to a resolution.

All the best,

Eileen

Eileen Foran
Community Program Manager
Autodesk Plant Solutions
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 11 of 15
bogdanov.y

No, I don't resolve this problem. I needed reinstall program several times. Because if I install Plant3D with SP1 all work right. But in Spec editor there are any problems (actuator for example). When I go to install hot-fix the problem of Spec editor disapare, but the isogen don't work. 

Message 12 of 15
raj.inugala

Hello bogdanov.y,

Can you check if you are installing the fixes in the right order?

1. AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
  2. AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 SP1
  3. AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 Hotfix 1

If yes, then can you check if your PnP3dIso.arx file (in ACAD folder) got updated after you installed the Hotfix?

Thanks,

Raj.

Message 13 of 15
bogdanov.y
in reply to: raj.inugala

The order is correct. Now I was copy this three files:

- PnP3dIso (version 2.0.137.0)

- PnP3dIsoRes (version 2.0.37.0)

- PnP3dIsoUI (version 2.0.137.0)

From PC that has Plant3D without Hot-Fix. And pasted those files in the notebook that has Plant3D with HotFix and SP1 (with problem in ISOGEN). And after this now ISOGEN work correctly... 

Message 14 of 15
raj.inugala

Hello bogdanov.y,

It is good to know that you got ISOGEN working again. The AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 Hotfix 1 is meant to fix an issue noticed during Iso creation:

Isometric drawings - Corrected a problem that caused the display of a component's long description at the point of connection between two iso drawings. The drawing number of the connecting drawing is now displayed instead.

If this is not a problem for you, you are all set. If not, please let us know so we can look into this further.

Thanks,

Raj.

Message 15 of 15
bogdanov.y
in reply to: raj.inugala

Sorry another time, the problem finaly where that the path of server when I had my project contained the "at" (@). The project was working correctly but ISOGEN not. That's why I couldn't understand it because in the office of my client the ISOGEN didn't working and in my house the project working correctly. In the both cases I was using the same notebook.

Thanks,

P.S. I hope that in Plant3D 2012 that solution (Hot-fix) will be incorporated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost