AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Isometric Vs Isogen

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Arun_Kumar_K
1693 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad Isometric Vs Isogen

I studied both the Isogen  and Autocad isometric. I find Autocad isometric needs to improve lot to compete with Isogen.

Please see the attached file.

I herewith attached the complete snapshots of the model aswell as the Isometric generated. If you see the model and the isometric generated by both the softwares, for model-1 both looks same and Autocad isometric is better than CADWORX isometric (from Isogen). for model-2, the smartness of Autocad isometric is really not good comparing with the model, please refer the same isometric generated by CADWORX, which is really good. As Isometric is the production of 3d softwares, this should to be in highly quality than other things in the software. In Autocad Plant3d, Whereever, Pipe crossing is there in complex routing, the software performance in Isometric is not good, which needs to seriously looked into.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

I hope the development team will get a clear clarity on the need where the smartness to be improved in "Autocad Isometric", and this is a must. The isometric performance is good only till there is no pipe crosses. For complex piping network, the isometric performance is really bad.

I would like people who develop the software should interact with the users atlease 1 time a year to get the feedback for development.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost