AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

*Expert Elite*
dave.wolfe
Message 11 of 14 (904 Views)

Re: Ask the Expert v Discussion Group - Comments

08-09-2012 03:26 PM in reply to: PatrickByrne

Patrick I've spoken with Eileen about a wish list, but she said that really has to come from the users.  I think Autodesk doesn't want to have people think the wishlist is ideas they are going to guarantee.  

Hopefully, we can get more people behind our wish list http://www.pdoteam.com/wishlist/plant3d which we can use to present ideas similar to how the AUGI wishlist works.

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

ECAD, Inc.
Tips and Tricks on our blog: Process Design, from the Outside

A P3D Authorized Reseller
Plant 3d Wish list: https://plant3d.uservoice.com/
Alumni
EileenForan
Message 12 of 14 (898 Views)

08-09-2012 03:42 PM in reply to: dave.wolfe

Hi Dave and Patrick.

Dave is correct. While I think it's a great idea to have a wish list topic on this forum (which I could pin to the top of the forum for easy access and viewing), if Autodesk initiates the post, it might insinuate to contributors that we are signing up to take the wish list items and get them into the next release. I cannot guarantee that we could do so. What I can do is message the wish list items to our development team.

I've been looking into a couple of ideas, so please stay tuned.

Meanwhile, feel free to create a Wish List thread on this forum and I will monitor it and message back to our team.

Eileen

Eileen Foran
Community Program Manager
Autodesk Plant Solutions
Autodesk, Inc.

Mentor
PatrickByrne
Message 13 of 14 (430 Views)

11-29-2012 04:56 PM in reply to: EileenForan

Was there any more thought on this subject. I am not sure if i should be asking the questions on this discussion forum or on the Ask The Expert forum.

Sometimes I have asked on both and got excellent answers from both.

Alumni
EileenForan
Message 14 of 14 (427 Views)

11-29-2012 05:03 PM in reply to: dave.wolfe

Hi Patrick.

We are keeping both features for the time being, since they both provide value to the software users. I'll keep you up to date if we decide to consolidate the features on the discussion forums.

Thanks for all your feedback on this subject.

Eileen

Eileen Foran
Community Program Manager
Autodesk Plant Solutions
Autodesk, Inc.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.