AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about weld numbering

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
420 Views, 1 Reply

about weld numbering

hi

1)It seems it's type is INT32 , but i need assign "1A,1B,1C,5RW,...",in fact, string type,so,what should i do?!

2)It is too painfull to assign joint no. {ctrl + right click,then scroll the properties pallet and specify weld no.}. i need a command that if a a weld is selected ,it will promp the user to enter weld no. and spool no. .should i use programming like vb.net?

3)it is not possible to specify a weld no. for "slip on " type. why?

4)in isometric, showing joint number that aren't in this line, showing these joints like existing item.

5)is there any way to show miter elbow joints in iso? for example: there is a 90 degree elbow 5 pcs. so we have 4 joints,

6)showing weld number in 3d mode,something like disconnect marker,it has two part,first is stem that point to weld and second is head that contains weld number,too for spool no.there is a button like disconnect market to hide or show this.should i use programming or there is other way?

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

no answer

should i split the questions?!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost