AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 Updates

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
kudryavcevrm
1086 Views, 11 Replies

2013 Updates

Hello, Autodesk support & expert users!

Does Sp2 is cumulative or I need to install

1) AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 Service Pack 1
2) AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 After Service Pack 1 Hotfix – Japanese, German, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese
3) AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 SP1 Data Integrity Hotfix
4) ** Autodesk IPv4 Network License Manager for Windows
5) ** Autodesk IPv6 Network License Manager for Windows
6) * Autodesk® AutoCAD® Code Execution Vulnerability – Security Hotfix
7) AutoCAD DGN Hotfix
😎 SP2

Thanks in advance!!

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
molog2
in reply to: kudryavcevrm

Service Packs are generally cumulative but they concern only the specific product. These service packs do not contain specific updates for features of other products so, the AutoCAD SP2 for release 2013 contains the SP1 for AutoCAD.
You can install the SP2 on any AutoCAD installed separately or from the suites AutoCAD Design Suite 2013, Autodesk Building Design Suite 2013, Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2013, Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2013, Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2013, Autodesk Product Design Suite 2013.
The other softwares or updates have to be installed separately to update the specific products. Note that in your list you also have separate programs that have nothing to do with SP2 or other products, like the Network License Manager.

Giancarlo Molo
Message 3 of 12
kudryavcevrm
in reply to: molog2

Hello and thank you very much, Giancarlo!

Please clarify just some issues for me :

1) Does Service Pack2  (AutoCAD_Plant_3D_2013_rus_x64_SP2) contains AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 Service Pack 1 ?

2) Does Service Pack2 (AutoCAD_Plant_3D_2013_rus_x64_SP2) contains AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 After Service Pack 1 Hotfix ?

3) Does Service Pack2 (AutoCAD_Plant_3D_2013_rus_x64_SP2) contains AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 SP1 Data Integrity Hotfix ?

4) Does Service Pack2 (AutoCAD_Plant_3D_2013_rus_x64_SP2) contains AutoCAD DGN Hotfix ?

5) Does I need to install something except SP2 to fully update AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 (after installation or after some partial updates and some use by user) from 1)..4) items above ?

Thanks in advance!

Message 4 of 12
TravisNave

SP2 contains all previous updates and hotfixes.  You can find this information in the Readme txt of the service pack. It will explain to you what is included.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 12
kudryavcevrm
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you, TravisNave !

Unfortunately, I don't find any info about cumulative or not in readme.txt

I prefer clear information.

Message 6 of 12
kudryavcevrm

Dear Autodesk support, please answer me.

My issue is not so stupid : DGN Hotfix is NOT contained in SP2,despite the fact that it has been  published before SP2, really?

Message 7 of 12
TravisNave

This service pack includes corrections that prevent potentially serious data loss, and it includes all fixes provided by the AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 SP1 Data Integrity Hotfix. 

The SP2 includes SP1 and additional product specific packs.  The DGN hotfix is not specific to only this product but a multitude of other products as well.  So if you are experiencing the issue related to the DGN hotfix, then you will also need to install it separately from the SP2. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 8 of 12
kudryavcevrm

Message 9 of 12
TravisNave

The DGN update page says that it applies to multiple AutoCAD products spanning multiple versions:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22002791&linkID=14116968

Published date: 2013-Aug-02 
ID: DL22002791

Applies to:
AutoCAD® 2014
AutoCAD® 2013
AutoCAD® Architecture 2014
AutoCAD® Architecture 2013
AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2014
AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2013
AutoCAD® Electrical 2014
AutoCAD® Electrical 2013
AutoCAD® Map 3D 2014
AutoCAD® Map 3D 2013
AutoCAD® Mechanical 2014
AutoCAD® Mechanical 2013
AutoCAD® MEP 2014
AutoCAD® MEP 2013
AutoCAD® P&ID 2014
AutoCAD® P&ID 2013
AutoCAD® Plant 3D 2014
AutoCAD® Plant 3D 2013
AutoCAD® Raster Design 2014
AutoCAD® Raster Design 2013
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing 2014
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing 2013

And the SP2 page for Plant 3D shows that it includes the post SP1 hotfix:

Plant3D.JPG

Hope that helps.  Smiley Happy

Autodesk Forums:
Message 10 of 12
kudryavcevrm

TravisNave, you really is *Expert Elite*! Thanks!

Now for me there's just one obscure issue with   AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 After Service Pack 1 Hotfix – Japanese, German, French, Russian, Simplified C...  (it does something unclear - no info in readme - with iso's settings)

I don't know does I need to install this hotfix before SP2, or not, does it is included, or not.

Message 11 of 12
TravisNave

Normally, I would say that you do not.  But being that it does *not* apply to the English version, it might be in your best interest to install it first before SP2.  In this case, I also cannot determine whether or not SP2 contains this international version hotfix. 

Autodesk Forums:
Message 12 of 12
kudryavcevrm

Great thanks one more time!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost